Senior Electrical Engineer
Be involved in projects with our Electrical Engineering Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges. At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach- and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
Our Engineers work on high quality, high-profile, national and international projects. You will actively participate in the full project cycle, from the design phase through the final construction close-out. WSP offers excellent growth opportunities:
- Work within multi-discipline project teams to develop drawing and specification documents for issuance to architects, contractors and building owners.
- Service utility coordination
- Power distribution
- Fire alarm
- Low voltage infrastructure
- Emergency power systems
- UPS design
- Construction Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5-7 yrs + experience designing electrical systems for the built environment
- Previous building design internship experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Knowledge of building and energy codes.
- Interest in innovative design, specifically in renewable energies and sustainable, high performing buildings.
- LEED AP certification is a plus.