(Senior) Design Engineer E&A
Wärtsilä | Poland, Gdynia
As a (Senior) Design Engineer, E&A, you will
- Be responsible for the E&A engineering within LNGPac customer delivery projects.
- Offer technical support for Sales and Supply Management including participation in meetings with customers and subsuppliers.
- Acquire and coordinate design and engineering data needed for sourcing/purchasing equipment from external suppliers.
- Understand design guidelines, both internal and international standards, and comply with the contractual requirements.
- Make engineering solutions and documentation for delivery projects.
- Support and assist commissioning and startup for customer delivery projects.
- Train subcontractors and trainees.
- Develop and deploy tools and methodes for electrical and automation engineering.
- M.SC or B.SC in Engineering, E&A.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
- Good computer and software skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Customer and team work oriented.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, to achieve results and to work independently.
- Open to an international environment.
- Experience in the ATEX/IECEx-directive is an advantage.
We offer an international work environment with shaping the future of gas as a marine fuel and having a direct impact in improving the environment. Wärtsilä Fuel Gas Supply System is a growing and profitable organization giving you the possibility to explore and develop environmentally friendly shipping solutions. Wärtsilä offers also good healthcare program for it’s employees. In this position, you have possibilities to develop your technical and business skills in an interesting, challenging, dynamic and international working environment