Senior Civil & Structural Design Engineer - LTA Project - SIN007A
Worley | Singapore, Singapore
The roles and responsibilities of SDE shall include, but are not limited to :
- Lead in review of contractor’s Design and Construction submission and comment
- Coordinate with the respective Qualified Persons and contractor’s design team to ensure prompt resolution of all design related issues
- Attend design meeting and all other relevant meetings as and when required
- Provide expertise opinion in construction sequence based on the design reviews
- Follow daily site inspection on rotational basis with the Design Engineer
- Review Shop Drawings and comment if any
- Professional engineer registered with PE board Singapore.
- At least ten (10) years of relevant experience on projects similar in nature to the Works in the Civil Contract
- At least five (5) years in the design of geotechnical works for deep excavation projects of a similar size and complexity
- Experience in working in a structural engineering team within a large multi discipline project team.
- Experience in minimum facility platform design and including the substructure, topsides and bridges.
- Ability to meet agreed deadlines
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of team.
- Well developed report writing skills
- Familiarity of Singapore local codes & standards
- Lesser experience candidate may be considered for Design Engineer position