- Deliver civil engineering services that meet Worley, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform civil engineering services such as:
- Interface with other disciplines and colleagues to produce superstructure calculations in structural steelwork and RC to legacy British Standards and Euro Code.s
- Work with Designers to realise your Engineering Designs
- Take part in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures.
- Ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes.
- Provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities e.g. write requisitions.
- If required conduct technical bid evaluations and assist with purchase orders.
- If required act in a Lead role.
If responsible for a team:
- Outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress and ensure the required services meet Worley, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between Worley and its Customer's requirements.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the civil engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the civil engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
What you will bring:
- Good and respectful communicator and team player
- Embrace diversity
- Technical and Industry Experience:
- Highly effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to WorleyParsons and its customers.
- A sound knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the civil engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A sound knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Competent use of civil engineering specific software.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite, Teams.
- Substantial technical and practical experience in civil engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- A recognised and relevant engineering degree.
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications in engineering, management, project management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CEng) status.