Wärtsilä | Netherlands, Schiedam,
What are your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Preparing commercial proposals, including the preparation of technical documentation.
- You give support to our Account Managers in presenting and explaining proposals to customer.
- You build sales funnel e.g. through maintenance planning and dry-docking dates.
- Feasibility check. You determine and review the calculated margin and proposal risk of our projects together with the Field Service Coordinator.
- During a sales project, you ensure CRM data quality.
- Determine the content and scope of solutions for a proposal quotation, based on discussions with Sales, Field Service and Customers.
What do we expect from you?
- You have relevant technical education, preferably BSc. or equivalent marine-related work experience.
- You speak both English and Dutch fluently. You have great communication skills.
- You can understand the technical challenge of the service and maintenance projects we handle.
- Negotiation is part of you. You have great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Focused on providing professional support to customers and external sales.
- With a dynamic workload, your organizational skills are enhanced.
- You have an advanced knowledge of MS Office and CRM (Salesforce) applications.