In this position, your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing proposal packages for offer request global sales opportunities.
- Identifying the different EGC solutions products and equipment’s sold and update our code resolution and Services cost offering tool for proposals to our global sales units .
- Creation of Appendixes(Manuals, work cards, parts and working hours) in different sales exercises.
- Coordinating proposal and inputs with internal stakeholders Marine Solutions and Agreement Sales
- Support in major agreements offering.
- Acting as a liaison between the areas, product line and other internal functions.
Performance related matters:
- Participating in customer negotiations if required.
- Maintaining Salesforce CRM and other system information that's relevant to the support function.
- Conducting agreement training in the areas.
- Be part of capture teams.
- Monthly reporting of plans and activities.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Master’s and/or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably in fields such as: Industrial Engineering and Management, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- High energy to perform under the increasing workload in a fast growing business.
- As an ideal candidate you have some + years of experience in tasks related to complex sales activities.