Wärtsilä | Netherlands, Drunen
What are your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Prepare the sales offerings, including the formulation of technical and commercial documentation for solution proposals based on customer requirements.
- Provide technical support in the sales phase and support the Sales Teams.
- Prepare cost and sales price calculations for components, sub-assemblies, installation, training and technical solutions.
- Coordinate the order transfer from the Sales department to the Project and Engineering execution team.
- Determine and tailor the content and scope of solutions, based on discussions with our front-line sales force and/or customers.
What do we expect from you?
- Preferably you hold a Bachelor degree in Naval Architecture, Shipbuilding, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent combined with a good understanding of the maritime industry.
- You are customer oriented and eager to develop yourself in the role.
- You have strong analytical thinking capability and excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written.
- You are able to handle multiple sales projects simultaneously.
- You are independent and show initiative with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A minimum of 2 years working as a (sales) engineer in the marine industry is highly desirable.