Wärtsilä | Netherlands, Zwolle
What are your main tasks and responsibilities?
- You sell spare parts and field service projects directly to our customers, network companies or distributors.
- Translate customer’s questions into technical specifications and correct products.
- Actively follow-up on customer requests and communicate with internal and external stakeholders about orders and offers.
- You prepare and coordinate customer or inspection visits for specific orders
- Ensure correctness of installed base with our customers and network.
- Be prepared for additional technical and sales product trainings
- You are aware of the overall profitability and the sales margin in your orders.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a technical background at vocational or bachelor’s level combined with a few years of working experience within a (services) sales organisation.
- Any experience with the maritime industry or diesel engines is a clear advantage.
- You have a customer mind-set and service-oriented attitude with a Can-Do mentality.
- You are fluent in English; any second foreign language is definitely an advantage.
- You have excellent teamwork skills with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Preferably, you are experienced with ERP software such as SAP and L/C documents.
What we offer you
- We highly care for employability of all our employees hence employees are encouraged to utilize the variety of training activities, learning solutions and self-study materials. The opportunity, to further develop your talents and competencies within an international working environment, in an ambitious, growth orientated organisation. We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment and a healthy work-life balance. We foster openness, respect and trust. Our company culture can best be described as Positive, Agile and Flexible.
- We drive an inclusive corporate culture by respecting diversity. Success requires a mix of employees - diversity in nationality, gender, age, personality and educational background.
- If you feel excited by being part of this dynamic working environment and you think your personal skills and qualities match the job requirements, we look forward to receive your job application, together with a Curriculum Vitae on our website: www.wartsila.com/careers. Select ‘Netherlands’ and the position you like to apply for.
In case you have questions about the procedure please call Dré Schellekens (Corporate Recruiter) at +31 (0)6 28558033 or by email: email@example.com
QuantiParts changes the game for trading OEM spare parts for mature Wärtsilä engine brands. We serve the engine Brands; Stork Werkspoor Diesel, Deutz, Deutz MWM, Bolnes, Sulzer A/S 4 stroke, SACM, Poyaud, Crepelle and Vasa and have all the parts new, remanufactured or pre-owned to keep them operating. The company is based in Zwolle, the Netherlands, where its spare parts are traded from. The company’s stock consists of over 5 million components for more than 45 different engine types. From 2020 QuantiParts is responsible in supporting three new engine types to know: Vasa 22, Wichmann and Nohab.
We provide 24-7 parts services and support with the best technical know-how available. We strive for Cost-efficient solutions, immediate response and the right spare parts delivered on time! We are here for you and your engine. QuantiParts employs about 80 people in Zwolle and in France. All our employees bring with them the Wärtsilä legacy and extensive technical know-how in order to serve customers worldwide.