Sales Engineer, Spec Gas E&I- Pointe-Claire
Air Liquide | Canada, None
Your challenge at Air Liquide
- Supports growth in sales and profitability objectives for specialty gas equipment and installation through active involvement with the sales force in business opportunities development and/or technical support.
- Defines, prepares and presents commercial proposals in collaboration with Sales detailing the costs and benefits of new product applications.
- Communicates with the marketing team to ensure our offer meets customer needs. Identifies opportunities for profitable growth and recommends techniques to solve specific customer problems.
- Take part in defining projects, performing risk assessment and estimating their costs and makes a critical analysis of needs and specifies stakes.
- Prepare engineering standards to cover fabrication and installation of various Specialty Gas equipment respecting national codes such as RBQ, ABSA and TSSA.
- Take part in strategy development, support, control and coordination of new technologies for customer installations.
Competencies and Profile
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Civil Engineering combined with 2 years of professional experience. Experience in the design of pressure piping systems and industrial construction (an asset);
- Member in good standing of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec or of another Canadian engineering association;
- Fluently bilingual (English and French ) both verbally and in writing;
- Team leader with strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Good knowledge of ASME, CSA, NFPA and CGA standards and legislation concerning pressure vessels( an asset)