Sales Engineer Pressure Control West Africa
TechnipFMC | Cameroon, None
Within our Geomarket Africa and Southern Europe, reported hierarchically to the Sales Manager Pressure Control System, your missions will be the following:
- Identifies opportunities in area of responsibility and prospect to increase global market.
- Set up sales strategy on large tenders with MFT and Sales representative.
- Link between market and TechnipFMC, to adjust technical and sales responses.
- Works with the MFT to communicate customer requirements and to proactively drive customer specifications towards standardization. Proposes pricing based on market conditions.
- Prepares monthly reports and internal memos to communicate and outline opportunities, to take corrective actions to resolve issues before they become problems and to assist with forecasting.
- Arranges customer visits to TechnipFMC facilities.
- Acts as a liaison between the TechnipFMC Project Team and the customer and must be attuned to issues of both in order to communicate and clarify issues regarding the needs and expectations of the customer and constraints within the TechnipFMC Engineering and Manufacturing processes.
- Keeps abreast of new products, specifications, and industry trends, competitor strengths and weaknesses and communicates new information to TechnipFMC colleagues. Attends industry sponsored trade shows and seminars. Communicates potential opportunities to other TechnipFMC locations.
- Manages business expenses against a jointly developed Sales and Advertising Budget and completes reporting requirements.
- Works with TechnipFMC Service Local Base Manager to communicate customer After Sales requirements and to proactively drive customer service requirement towards products recertification.
- Provides input and assistance to other functional areas including Quality, Service and Safety in order to improve processes and customer satisfaction levels.
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced sales staff and assists with training.
Entry qualifications :
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, negotiating, writing and presentation
- 8 years plus successful sales experience, and field experience especially on pumping/Cementing/Acidification.
- Must have a demonstrated knowledge of contractors equipment of Drilling Rig companies and Service Companies and a good understanding of oilfield infrastructure.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Pressure Control equipment and associated standards, skills in order to effectively communicate with internal and external contacts.
- Must be able to anticipate customer needs and be a key player in developing relationships.
- Must be able to develop business plans for maintenance/refurbishment/Recertification and communicate forward plans
- Must be able to modify communication and presentation style in order to relate to a variety of people and personalities.
- Must have a clear customer focus and be able to understand the variety of people and business cultures in different areas of the business - and respond to them accordingly.
- Must be outgoing, self-directed, aggressive and creative to be able to identify and maximize opportunities.
- PC skills with knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, project and Internet access software.
- Very Good written and oral communication skills mandatory in Arabic and French/English language.
- Essential to have Holder of a valid driving licence.