Sales Engineer in Santa Clara, Mexico
Flowserve | Mexico, Santa Clara
Preferred Experience / Skills: - Work under the guidelines of ethics and integrity
- Mechanical and technical skills, attitude of service.
- High administrative capacity and self-control of their work.
- Good physical health.
- Honesty and professional ethics, scale of values compatible with the organization.
- Taste for challenges and to fight to achieve objectives.
- Extensive knowledge of the national market for the chemical industry and industry in general.
- Wide capacity to relate with customers and representatives
- Extensive working relationship with key people in the industry
- Availability to travel 60% of the working time.
- Technical knowledge of pumps applied to the products and services it represents, as well as of mechanical seals
- Knowledge of the population of equipment installed in the market.
- Knowledge of your customers, project managers, operation, maintenance, purchasing, finance, etc. As well as their decision levels.
- Updated knowledge of the level of satisfaction generated by our services to customers.
Responsibilities & Requirements: University studies of Mechanical / Industrial / Chemical Engineering.
- Experience in Sales to the Chemical Industry and in General
- Knowledge of 70% of English
- Computer skills.
- Ability to manage human relationships.
- Mastery of the oral and written communication process and taste in exercising it.
- Ability to evaluate market potential and forecast results and trends.
- Analytical capacity of problems (definition, synthesis, impacts, solution alternatives and possible results) before making a decision.