Flowserve | USA, Baton Rouge
- Sales and bookings for $18,000,000 to $25,000,000 worth of business.
- Training and management of independent representative sales force.
- Alliance manager for major business accounts.
- Manage order fulfillment.
- Responsible for conducting sales training (content, faculty, entertainment, and schedule).
- Responsible for organizing annual / quarterly territory control valve sales meetings
- Present, promote, and sell Engineered Products to major customers for severe service control valve applications (End Users / EPC’s / OEM’s / Fabricators).
- Provide technical assistance to sales team for Engineered Products and Severe Service applications.
- Meet Engineered Products key metrics (bookings / customer development) as defined by Sales Manager
- Provide Engineered Product training sessions to end users, sales team and other entities as required.
- Work closely with Engineered Products support team in Springville, Utah to develop new product solutions and drive application expertise.
- Drive to get our products specified in key applications where applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Sales to Industrial Process Control related industries
- Ability to work efficiently and communicate productively with others.
- Requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, and planning coupled with a drive for continuous improvement.
- Must be self-starting and provide the necessary structure, organization, planning, and effort to accomplish the business objectives of the corporation.
- Travel and be away from home up to 40% of the time.