Worley | Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Key Responsibilities :
- Business Development : Assists business development activities by maintaining an up to date personal profile and resume.
- Business Ops : May support the business by communicating team resource loading and skill requirements to a direct supervisor. Ensures the project work is covered for vacation and unplanned absences.
- Tech Competency : Supports adherence to generally accepted engineering and design practices, regulatory requirements, and customer specifications. Supports the standardization of equipment specifications, drawings, and document templates. Contributes to the understanding of technical knowledge, legal requirements, and customer specifications whenever viable and lawful.
- Project Execution : Knows the discipline scope/cost/time requirements, assists the team to meet expectations, and coordinates with other disciplines to ensure project success. Implements innovative solutions, technology advances, and methods to effectively deal with working out of sequence.
- Project Deliverables : Gathers data from multiple sources and prepares engineering studies, analyses, calculations, etc. Crafts recommendations and creates final documentation.
- Procurement Support : Incorporates information from multiple sources into equipment/material specifications, data sheets, testing requirements, and material requisitions. Participates in bid clarifications, conducts bid evaluations, completes inter-discipline vendor information review and approval, and finalizes other certification activities.
- Site Support : Seeks input from knowledgeable sources, may participate in constructability, operability, and maintainability reviews, and incorporates requirements into engineering/design. Works with site personnel to resolve issues.
To succeed in the Engineer role, you will need to have basic knowledge of relevant regulations, codes, manufacturing standards, and industry standard practices for the control, development, and application of deliverables.
Key Requirements :
- Has a 4 or 5 year technical degree in science or engineering. Will be actively licensed with a local engineering governing body where required by law.
- Typically has 4+ years of relevant discipline experience. Has an intermediate understanding of regulations, codes, manufacturing standards, and industry standard practices.
- Proficiently communicate ideas and concepts, developing the ability to persuade and influence others as needed.
- An intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams. Can navigate intranet pages, conduct searches, and retrieve information. Can organize information from many sources and retain as per the prescribed format and policies.
- Builds appropriate, constructive, and effective business relationships throughout the organization.
- Enjoys working in a small high calibre team with high visibility to senior stakeholders.
- Achieves results set by self and others, meets timelines, pushes to achieve stretch goals, and demonstrates enthusiasm, persistence and tenacity.
- Deals with new concepts and complexity comfortably.
What we offer you
- Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.