Safety Engineer - Refinery
Saudi Aramco | Saudi Arabia, None
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A bachelor degree in chemical engineering or safety engineering.
- At least fifteen years of experience working in an oil and gas refinery.
- At least five years of experience handling plant safety and safety processes.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be required to perform the following:
- Develop, review, roll out & monitor safety processes.
- Provide support to plant personnel to improve the safety of the plant and personnel through daily tours of the plant.
- Review design packages from process safety point of view.
- Conduct investigations to determine the root cause of specific safety issues in the plant.
- Manage and handle all engineering department safety related issues.
- Assist in improving the quality of products and reducing production costs.