Rotating Reliability Leader
Koch Fertilizer is an entrepreneurial company pursuing self-motivated individuals who are willing to take a bet on themselves and their ability to create value in a team environment. The successful candidate for this opportunity will be key in continuing to develop and identify preventative/predictive maintenance implementation and oversight. They will own/drive the strategic planning and sustainability to improve plant rotating equipment reliability. Additionally, they will work with other reliability engineers, maintenance planners, procurement, maintenance mechanics and operations to ensure Enid's rotating equipment reliability program is constantly evolving and improving which in turn creates significant value for our business. If you are looking for a company and a team that will challenge you and support you to reach your full potential, then this is the opportunity for you. Come grow and create value with us!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Develop plans and strategies for increasing the Rotating reliability of the plant
- Drive reliability projects that support the economic and Reliability strategies for the expected Rotating results
- Drive improvements through: plant turnarounds, reliability planning & strategies, maintenance & turnaround projects, plant process training
- Collaborate with plant leadership to identify and implement reliability improvements specific to rotating equipment to include: turbines, compressors, pumps, and other critical high value rotating equipment
- Proactively and deliberately advancing the Market Based Management (MBM®) culture
- Leading and advancing the asset availability and reliability of the plant's rotating equipment to support the production objectives
- Leading and promoting root cause analysis (RCA); i.e. capturing and categorizing loss events, leading operator basic care, advancing strategies around lubrication and vibration
- Collaborating with leaders and technicians to drive out repeated failures and implement all aspects of the company’s reliability mental model to meet production demands
- Owns Rotating Equipment Mechanical Integrity Program.
- Providing reliability expertise for projects
- Providing technical support and guidance to rotating field engineering and technician team
- Understanding and communicating rotating measures and scorecards
- Manage, track and set quality expectations for offsite equipment repairs
- Serve as site rotating representative for cross-site teams
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years of reliability engineering or maintenance experience
- Experience at influencing individuals and teams to support culture of precision craftmanship and technical expertise.
- Experience developing work AND/OR reliability processes on centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, pumps, steam turbines, fans, gearboxes, or conveyors
- Root cause failure analysis (RCFA) investigation experience
- Experience in communicating complex ideas and presenting information/ training to diverse groups
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willing and able to travel up to 15% of the time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders and work at heights in excess of 100 feet
- Ability to move in/around the plant and equipment
- Ability to sit, stand, kneel as necessary
- Willing and able to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in designated areas.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Reliability engineering experience in a nitrogen fertilizer production facility
- Experience with Mechanical Integrity Programs
- Experience in industrial chemical manufacturing
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering AND/OR 5 years of experience in reliability maintenance of rotating equipment with a high school diploma