Rotating Equipment Engineer
- BS in mechanical, chemical, or civil engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years in a rotating equipment engineering role supporting high-speed reciprocating compression and natural gas-powered reciprocating engines.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience with multi-stage horizontal pumps and sealing systems
- Relocation may be considered.
- Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
- Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.