Subsea7 | Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
- As part of the development of our local engineering we are looking for a Project engineer to integrate our department "Engineering Numerical Analysis", based in Rio de Janeiro Office. Engineering Numerical Analysis Team has a multicultural environment, with highly skilled engineers. What do we do? From Tender to project, through technology, Engineering Numerical Analysis discipline is delivering high end performance on the various domains (Flexibles, Rigid risers, Installation Analysis, Umbilical and controls). The current vacancy aims to reinforce the Dynamic Rigid Risers Analysis.
Responsabilities and Activities
- Understand Client needs develop specification for Suppliers. Interface with project team, engineering teams (welding, methods, operation, materials, …) and SCM, - Support the selection of the Supplier through technical evaluation - Check others, analyses, design and engineering activities associated. - Ensure design and detailing in accordance with acknowledged industry Codes, Standards and Design Guides (e.g. API 17J, DnV OSF201, API RP 2STD, 2RD); Client - Specifications and Scopes of Work. - Production and checking of design documentation including feasibility reports, detailed in place design reports, specifications, material take-offs, etc. - Perform design analysis with Orcaflex, as per design brief and basis, - Develop the documentation package and the studies linked to the sizing and analysis of the dynamic riser system - Be aware of the Overall project planning and responsible of the planning of his / her Scope of Work. - Ensure progress and compliance of the supplier in close interface with SCM function - Provide engineering assistance during mobilisations and occasional periods of offshore or site working, including FATs, SITs, Pre-commissioning, etc. - Ensure that QA/QC process is well followed. Ensure that know-how is transferred within the discipline. - Attend to discipline meetings as required.
- Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support to DO, design calculations, specifications, procedures, analyses, progress reports, bid evaluations, study reports and various 3rd-party submissions. - Interest for analyses work - Experience in working in a multi-disciplined systems engineering team - Ability to prioritise own workload, manage time accordingly and inform team members where constraints will affect a project in terms of programme or budget. - Demonstrable ability to work within time/budget constraints
- Ability in Vendor and 3rd Party management - Ability in working in multicultural group
- Drive to Results
- Client Centricity
- Solution Building
- Collaborative Autonomy
- Ambiguity & Complexity Management