ExxonMobil | India, Bangalore
- M.S./M.Tech or Ph.D. (preferred) in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Applied Mechanics, Aerospace Engineering, Ocean Engineering or other related scientific/engineering disciplines from reputed universities in India or abroad.
- Strong background in structural dynamics, random vibrations, finite element analysis, and mechanics of materials.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment with team members across disciplines and geographic locations.
- Skills in managing multiple tasks and timelines.
- Desirable (optional) Skills:
Knowledge of ocean engineering, wave mechanics, and hydrodynamics.
Experience with S-N fatigue assessment, multibody dynamics, and spectral analysis.
Experience with any riser analysis software.
Familiarity with API, DNV, or BS standards and guidelines for offshore industry.
Experience of up to 5 years in the Oil & Gas industry or in corporate research in other industries is an advantage, but not required.