Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate – Protein Engineering
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you.
- To perform all stages of protein engineering including library design, construction, and screening.
- To analyze results, troubleshoot technical difficulties, and implement solutions.
- To keep detailed and organized records of experimental protocols and results.
- To communicate the results regularly with internal and external stakeholders.
- A degree in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Protein Science, Chemical Engineering or closely related fields.
- BS/BA degree with 1-3 years of research experience for RA position
- MS degree with 1-3 years of research experience for SRA position
- Experience of mutagenesis library generation and screening.
- Familiar with phage or other types of display technology to engineer the proteins is preferred
- Experience in gene cloning, DNA mutagenesis, PCR and sequencing.
- Hands on experience with protein expression, purification, and protein-protein interactions are plus.
- Experience with nucleic acid/protein data analysis using bioinformatics tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.