Reliability & Integrity Lead
Todd Energy | New Zealand, New Plymouth
Todd Energy is looking for people who share a passion for the industry, have strong skills in their chosen field and are motivated to work for a unique New Zealand company with great organisational culture.
We have the following opportunities to join our team in Todd Energy in our New Plymouth office. To apply for any of these vacancies please email your application to email@example.com
Reliability & Integrity Lead
- Mining / Oil & Gas / Utilities
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Permanent / Full Time
You’ll have gained solid technical administration or industry related trade experience in an operational environment; this may be in an oil and gas or a similar industry. You like the challenge of interfacing with various people and maintenance systems to improve usability, accessibility and the integrity of data. Your drive to support and improve systems will ensure productivity and cost-effective maintenance delivery. You like the idea of working in a dynamic team where you can shoulder your own responsibilities and take ownership of your work.
Todd Energy is a subsidiary of the Todd Corporation, a New Zealand owned organisation with diverse interests and a strong reputation nationally. We are a leading energy company operating natural gas fields in Taranaki. With our joint ventures, Todd is a major New Zealand gas producer responsible for over 75% of the country‘s hydrocarbon energy production. You can learn more about us at: www.toddenergy.co.nz
Our Production Operations team is located in New Plymouth and supports both of our producing assets at our McKee and Kapuni Production Stations.
This position offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lead with an operational background, who is looking for a fresh challenge. This role will allow you to showcase your exceptional technical skills in joining the Reliability & Integrity Leadership team to improve the development, governance and implementation of the Todd Energy asset integrity, reliability and maintenance framework, strategy, processes, systems and practices.
Suitable applicants must have:
- Engineering degree or similar, MEng, BEng or BTech preferred
- Relevant certification in reliability/integrity (e.g. Certified Maintenance Reliability Professional (CMRP)) preferred
- At least 10 years asset integrity, reliability and maintenance experience preferably in Oil & Gas activities.
- Extensive experience in asset integrity, reliability and maintenance management of operating assets in Upstream Oil and Gas.
- Proven leadership in driving continuous improvement and operational excellence processes in asset integrity, reliability, maintenance planning and Shutdown execution activities.
- Proven ability to interface with and influence professional colleagues, engineering contractors and regulatory bodies.
- Demonstrable knowledge of asset integrity, reliability and maintenance work management processes in the petrochemical industry, including hydrocarbon processing, storage and transportation (pipelines).
- Knowledge of all relevant engineering and trade disciplines i.e. Mechanical, Instrument, Control Systems and Electrical, Rotating, Corrosion, Fabrication (Welding etc.).
- Sound knowledge and experience in the use of the Risk Based Inspection (RBI) processes and software platforms.
- Strong knowledge of the relevant asset integrity, pipeline and maintenance standards and regulations.
- High level of communications ability, including ability to communicate complex issues.
- Motivated, self-starting, independent individual with high level of initiative.