LyondellBasell | Italy, Ferrara
Roles & Responsibilities
- On the instructions of the department manager and in cooperation with the maintenance coordinators, it defines the maintenance plans as well as the annual maintenance plan.
- Coordinating maintenance activities and plans while respecting the operational needs of the installations.
- Systematically define, design, develop, monitor, and refine an asset maintenance plan that includes:
- Value-added preventive maintenance tasks
- Effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems
- Apply value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign and make/buy decisions
- Check the maintenance level of the plants in accordance with the production reliability and residual life policies agreed with the plant manager. Consult with peers at the site and across the company
- Ensure the implementation and updating of the inspection master plan.
- Lead or participate in incident investigations and root cause analysis
- Support to other safety studies
- Definition of RAM requirements for Vendors and EPC Contractors
- Human Factor studies
- Support to spare parts management in case risk-based analysis is required
- Historical data analysis, in case estimation of RAM parameters is required
- Training and personnel development specifically for RAM-related topics (e.g. failure classification, cause analysis)
- Management of outsourced RAM activities
Education and Work experience
- University degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Nuclear, Aerospace preferred)
- 3+ years experience in a Maintenance role
- Proven previous experience (2+ years) in the specific role activities
Candidate should hold a “reliability engineer” certificate after:
- a national normalization body;
- entity recognized and accredited by a national normalization body;
- entity which is qualified for performing RAM services according to Company’s Vendor Qualification process and has proven training experience.
- As an alternative to the previous point, a Reliability Professional Certificate issued by an entity recognised by a national normalization/certification body, or equivalent. Any such certificate is acceptable, provided that it covers the RAM knowledge area
- Proper training level in the RAM software in use, as per software house training program (if any).
- Statistics and probability
- RAM techniques
- Basics of process plants functioning
- Familiarity with common plant documentation (e.g. PFD, P&ID, C&E matrices)
- Builds effective teams
- Cultivates innovation
- Customer focus
- Demonstrates courage
- Drives results
- Ensures accountability
- Instills trust and exemplifies integrity