Koch Fertilizer Dodge City, LLC is seeking a Reliability Engineer to join our team in Dodge City, KS. This role is a part of the plant reliability team. The successful candidate will be assisting the plant engineers with preventative/predictive maintenance implementation and oversight. They will assist with strategic planning and sustainability to improve plant equipment reliability.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
Responsibilities may include Failure Modes and Affects Analysis, Root Cause Failure Analysis, Developing Equipment Asset Strategies, and Manage Small Projects. This position will work with other reliability engineers, planners, procurement, maintenance mechanics and operations to ensure the site's reliability program is constantly evolving and improving.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to safety
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours during plant outages and turnarounds
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders and work at heights of approximately 25-100
- Unassisted physical mobility around a plant
- Ability to sit, stand or kneel as needed
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather
What Will Put You Ahead:
- 3+ years of engineering experience in an industrial environment
- Knowledge of fertilizer production
- Experience maintaining a Fixed Equipment Program
- Experience with project management processes
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering