ExxonMobil | China, Taicang
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide reliability engineering technical expertise in support of the sustainment and implementation of disciplined maintenance and reliability systems
- Facilitate Equipment Strategy (ES) Program, Predictive Method development, monitor/capture equipment conditions, define operating envelopes and inspection plans for all equipment classes
- Calibrate RBWS (Risk Based Work Selection) Practices Across Discipline and Functions
- Facilitate Project Reliability Activities and accountable for identifying appropriate reliability activities, analysis/modeling, and recommendations on sparing strategy to align incremental projects with OEE targets and business objectives.
- Facilitate Root Cause Analysis for Incident Investigations
- Reliability Analyst for Business Team and provide analytical support (monthly performance/productivity report to the Operating Team) utilizing statistical tools for analyzing and quantifying of reliability opportunities/ challenges including the blending, packaging, warehousing, shipping of finished products and the receipt of their components
- Liaison with Zone Lead Reliability Engineer/Global Engineering Advisors to implement manufacturing best practices in process and technology
- Lead and/or participate in team meetings for continuous improvement, (e.g., Grease Team, Packaging Improvement, SSHE Committee)
- Engineering degree required, Reliability, Mechanical, Civil, Industrial, Chemical, etc.
- Plant Operations or maintenance engineering related experience
- People skills
- Mechanical knowledge/skills
- Strong problem solving/Analytical skills