DuPont | USA, New Century
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Utilizes maintenance and reliability best practices and equipment to improve site production performance
- Develops, analyzes, and optimizes preventive maintenance program in order to accomplish ongoing improvements in plant reliability and maintenance costs
- Network with area, site and corporate Reliability resources to leverage learnings.
- Support Corporate, Site and Area Mechanical Integrity and Quality Assurance initiatives, including serving as the site element leader for MI/QA, working through the Process Safety Management Committee.
- Participate as part of a team to upgrade equipment and processes by implementing modifications ranging from incremental daily improvements to technology game changes.
- Develops improved Reliability strategies with a view of process safety, yields, capacity and OEE performance.
- Provide technical support in Reliability issues and assist in trouble shooting process or equipment issues.
- Provides training for mechanics to broaden their skills and abilities
- Interacts with all layers of the organization to accomplish business improvements.
- Participates in the Site Reliability Engineering Network.
- Supports the collection and tracking of area M&R costs and document cost of failures.
- Uses data for analysis of proactive action and establishment of reliability programs.
BS in Mechanical Engineering
3+ years work experience in a manufacturing environment
- BS ME
- 5 years of experience working as a Reliability Engineer
- Knowledge of Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA – TapRoot capability if possible)
- Knowledge of Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Expertise and understanding of Mechanical Integrity and Quality Assurance PSM elements maintained as part of OSHA 1910.120
- Familiarity with Industry and Corporate Codes
- Comfortable working in a team environment; high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Strong scientific approach to solving problems; makes data-based decisions.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a "hands-on" attitude.
- Basic understanding of reliability and maintenance principles.
- Six Sigma familiarity and/or certification
- Working knowledge of SAP-PM
- Certifications and experience utilizing reliability tools like vibration analysis, oil analysis, laser alignment, infrared thermography. Experience working with pressure vessels, alarm/interlock checks, boilers, high speed rotating equipment, hydraulic equipment, and pressure relief devices