Responsibilities – What You Will Do:
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Lead development of the Facility Maintenance Strategy.
- Solve reliability and availability loss problems through application of reliability technology and tools.
- Evaluate the ability of the unit to meet the Facility Maintenance Strategy.
- Focus on those long-term opportunities that impact the plants’ measured asset capability through probability analysis of failure data from specific unit operations and proactive failure analysis/modeling.
- Actively promote and advance “Reliability Centered Culture” principles in the plants.
- Develop and maintain a model of the unit operations, equipment, process, etc. that identifies the value of opportunities for improvement.
- Identify gaps between facility strategy, reliability model, and existing plant performance to provide input to the facility opportunity list.
- Apply long term cost of ownership and reliability engineering principles in conjunction with the discipline teams and technical resource networks to design reliability into our purchasing requirements.
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in any engineering discipline although a Mechanical Engineering Degree would be highly preferred.
- You are a LEAN, pro-active thinker and planner so you look ahead to solve reliability issues instead of “fire-fighting” them.
- You have established yourself as a credible professional in this field through 2+ years of chemical, oil and gas, specialties, Petro-chemical industry work experience as a Maintenance Engineer, Reliability Engineer, Run Plant Engineer, or a similarly related role.
- You are an effective influencer and natural leader through your Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully lead and motivate others in an empowered work setting.
- You are incredibly organized and continuously demonstrate an ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You are a solutions-focused person; when you see a problem, you look for a way to solve it! You’ve done this effectively through your experience with driving strong root-cause analyzes and corrective actions.
- You are safety-conscious and have Process Safety Management experience.
- You have LEAN Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma work experience and a Green or Black Belt certification would be preferred.
- You have strong data analysis skills.
- Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave.
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment.
- And much, much more!