Air Liquide | USA, Branchburg
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Bring the company motto of “Do it Safe, Do it right, The first time” into all decisions and actions.
- Provide assessments during the design of new processes for equipment accessibility, maintainability, and selection to ensure long term operational reliability.
- Perform risk assessments for new processes and equipment to identify potential areas of concern during the design phase of a project
- Perform Failure Mode Effect Analysis of processes to identify potential failure modes and solutions to prevent those failures
- Evaluate new projects for critical spare needs. Assisting in quoting, procurement and tracking of critical spares.
- Develop equipment inspection, testing and maintenance procedures for new and existing equipment including detailed task descriptions and schedules
- Investigate and analyze plant equipment failures by collecting failure causes, process data and equipment information. Develop and recommend solutions in design, maintenance procedures or equipment selections.
- Support plant maintenance and operational groups by providing technical guidance on equipment operation and maintenance procedures.
- Collect equipment data from drawings, equipment manufacturers, and plant floor installations to improve and optimize existing equipment data systems including:
Engineering Bill of Materials
Instrument and Equipment Data sheets
Electronic Maintenance system
- Analyze uptime data and CMMS failure data to drive reliability improvements.
- Lead root cause analysis for critical equipment failures, including physical failure analysis.
- Drive Safety and Quality improvement projects currently unstaffed.
- Successfully complete all required training.
- BS Eng (ME, EE, ChE)
- 3+ years of system based reliability management in Semiconductor, Chemical or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in identifying reliability concerns in new projects or processes.
- Experience generating and analyzing critical KPI’s including MTTR, MTBF, Total Maintenance cost per asset.
- Experience developing maintenance PM procedures
- Experience leading failure analysis and training maintenance personnel to participate in failure analysis.
- Understanding of Asset hierarchy structures
- Experience in driving towards zero unplanned downtime.
- Ability to lead root cause investigations on unknown systems.
- Experience writing root cause investigation reports with clear executive summaries and clear action items and recommendations.
- Generation of critical spare part recommendations based on historical data and uptime versus cost requirements.
- Valid employment authorization in the U.S. and must not require visa sponsorship now or in the future. This position is not open for non-immigrant visa sponsorship
- Shop floor experience with maintenance and operations in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of high purity gas installation techniques, and practices a plus.
- Experience with eMaint
- Experience training Maintenance technicians to utilize CMMS
- Knowledge and training in Six Sigma/LEAN