R&D Electrical Engineer (Principal - Sr. Advisor)
Halliburton | USA, Conroe
General Job Requirements: R&D Electrical Engineer, Principal
- Under general supervision, leads and executes programs as required, by establishing project development plans and approving design documents that follow Health, Safety, and Environment processes.
- Provides engineering guidance, uses advanced engineering techniques, and proposes new technologies to address unique system needs.
- Collaborates with other engineering disciplines about standards and techniques for calculations.
- Updates processes, procedures, and calculation tools for general use.
- Applies industry standards and regulations in design, testing and evaluation.
- Delivers innovative Intellectual Property recommendations for Halliburton and reviews technical papers.
- Provides technical expertise to meet internal and external customer needs and requirements.
- Promotes and contributes to a cohesive team environment and maintains open lines of communication with all levels of the organization.
- Represents Halliburton in professional societies in area of specialization.
- Skills acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline and 6 years of related experience.
- Completion of a masters or doctoral degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline is preferred.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including R&D Principal Electrical Engineer, R&D Electrical Engineer Advisor up to a R&D Sr. Electrical Engineer Advisor.