Subsea7 | Malaysia, Kuala lumpur
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
- The Quality Advisor provides guidance and advice in regard to the effective management of Quality Assurance and Quality Control; delivering quality management and improvement support to all projects and Functions within the designated area of responsibility.
- He/she provides support to the relevant Quality Manager and his/her team in the maintenance and control of processes, procedures, work methods and initiatives in support of the Company's overall Quality strategies.
- All personnel are expected to contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to local HSEQ codes and practices.
- All personnel are also expected to contribute to creating a culture of ethics and integrity within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to our Code of Conduct.
GENERIC KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Focal point for all QA matters providing a support function to project management, ensuring that they have adequate resources and QA input.
- The Quality Advisor ensures the implementation/compliance and alignment of all quality programs, policies, processes and procedures within Subsea 7.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of risk-based audit process and responsible of audit execution (both internal and external).
- Managing non-conformities, facilitate the root-cause analysis corrective actions (RCCA) process, and ensure effective implementation of solutions to prevent recurrence.
- Work in conjunction with Supply Chain Management to assess, manage and develop suppliers’ quality aspects.
- Help with the development and implementation of continuous improvements of the Quality Management System.
- Develops and mentors resources to meet business needs.
- Responsible for the co-ordination, preparation and delivery of Project Quality Plans and will provide support and input to tendering process as directed.
- Provides support on the development and maintenance of Quality Management System within the Region and supports Project Manager and Quality Manager in the implementation of the Business Management Systems.
- Assist and advise project personnel in all matters relating to the application and implementation of the company management system on projects, ensuring appropriate levels of quality surveillance, inspection and control with applicable areas of project execution and delivery
- Utilise the knowledge management tools available to assist Quality to capitalise from Lessons Learned and to perform in accordance with best practice, striving to mitigate risk, promoting safety and integrity consistently
- The Quality Advisor may be required to fulfill a Senior Quality Advisor role in smaller projects.
KEY QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Master degree) and QMS Auditor Certification.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in subsea construction (pipeline) industry and strong knowledge of offshore environment.
- Have professional working knowledge of relevant international industry standards and specifications.
- A broad range of subsea products and operations knowledge (preferable).
- Ability to articulate views, learning and training experiences in comprehensive manner; good organizational skills and smart working methods.
- Internal Quality Audit of Quality Management System experience.
- Willing to travel both domestically/ internationally onshore /offshore up to 30 % of the time.
- Operate within the Code of Conduct.
- Operate according to Subsea 7's Management Principles.
- Support standards and procedures for the HSEQ Function.