Main areas of responsibility:
- Focal point for all quality matters on designated projects
- Ensure compliance with all Quality and Quality related policies, process and procedures
- Interface with colleagues in Quality to coordinate the local Quality services and provide advice
- Perform Supplier risk / criticality assessments
- Support the audit/assessment programme
- Track non-conformities, pro-actively close them out, identifying corrective action requirements, etc.
- Support documentation review and approval – ITPs, traceability processes, As-built documentation, etc.
- Responsible for the co-ordination, preparation and delivery of a compliant Project Quality Plan to the assigned projects
- Where required liaise with the Client and Suppliers on Quality matters
- Track project Quality performance and trends, and report on a monthly basis
- Support the tracking of cost of loss, investigation, and reporting in the designated area
- Ensure HSEQ capitalises from Lessons Learned and is performed in accordance with best practice
- Provides support and input to tendering process
- Previous experience in cable manufacturing and in a Quality role is required
- Professional qualifications – qualification in Quality Management or a graduate degree with a technical background (e.g. electrical)
- Qualified and experienced Auditor
- Relevant previous experience at an appropriate level in the subsea or offshore environment, with a first experience in the Quality discipline
- Fully conversant in English verbally and in writing
- Resourceful and problem solving abilities
- Social team player with hands-on attitude
We offer an informal work atmosphere and interesting challenges with opportunities for further development in a dynamic international environment and secondary benefits.