Schlumberger | USA, Houston
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance to internal and external management systems to include API and ISO standards and requirements.
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures for inspections and testing in compliance with the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Assist in defining and developing quality program status indicators and performance measurements.
- Provide trend analysis on quality issues and performance metrics.
- Conduct audit processes internally and at suppliers, including planning, preparation, execution, reporting results, and remedial work plans. Specific audits include ISO and API certifications.
- Continuously improve knowledge of customer expectations, supplier relations, risk management and improvement, industry standards, business systems, and planning and quality tools.
- Develop and implement internal Quality Control Plans (QCP) including customer- and project-specific QCPs. Participate in design reviews and criticality assessments of processes as input to QCP development.
- Investigate and address product non-conformances, working with relevant subject matter experts as needed.
- Contribute to Quality Improvement Plans.
- Acquire and analyze data across a spectrum of business environments to facilitate process analysis and improvements. Use metrics, reporting and process control tools to track, analyze and problem solve.
- Utilize statistical quality tools and techniques to lower total quality costs.
- Coordinate deviation and non-conformance processes and ensure corrective and preventive actions address fundamental causes.
- Create and classify Product Quality (PQ) incident reports. Lead and coordinate PQ investigations.
- Provide QMS training and ensure appropriate competency levels are maintained.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or similar (BSci minimum)
- Lean & Six Sigma certified (or proven experience)
- Minimum of 3 years working in the area of quality assurance and quality control
- ISO and API Audit experience
- Must be able to legally work and reside in the US without sponsorship