Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Uses analytical and problem-solving skills to determine potential projects and develop scope.
- Collaborates with stakeholders in project development to determine requirements, deliverables, and timeframes.
- Leads project and assigns tasks, sets deadlines, and monitors progress.
- If project goes off track, responsible for resolving issues and communicates with team members and stakeholders until the project is back on track.
- Determines effective ways to measure and analyze the progress of the project.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Communicates effectively and ensures that programs, processes, and initiatives are communicated in a clear and concise manner.
- Capable of establishing credibility and influencing others.
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills using good judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Establishes conditions for high performance teamwork.
- Advocates and supports Flowserve’s culture focused on meeting established annual Goals and Objectives.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Certified Greenbelt or Blackbelt
- Certified CQA or CQE