Project Operations Engineer
Subsea7 | Azerbaijan, Baku
Specific Key Responsibilities & Activities
The Operations Engineer is responsible for:
- Ensuring that the offshore spreads are prepared and ready for offshore operations, with a particular attention to Certification, Bridging documentation, SIMOPS, & Safety Assurance Process.
- The Operations Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the installation spreads have full support, in terms of Logistic, Transportation, Safety, & Certification etc.
- The role will be carried out using the Company support department, and the In-Country logistic organization.
- The Operations Engineer seconds the Project Operation Manager in his duties. This job description is to be read in conjunction with POM’s job description.
- Commercial: N/A.
- Functional: As delegated by Project Operations Manager.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS/ STAKEHOLDERS
- Subcontractors, Agents, suppliers, ship broker etc.
- Project’s team Leaders
- HSE project’s advisors
- Engineering Department
- SCM Department
- Marine Assets Department
- Operations Department
- Fabrication Department
- Project Managers
- QHSES Department
- Tendering Department
- I-Tech and SHL for Project and Tendering phases
- Refer to Africa Operations organization chart.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sub-sea construction including shallow waters,
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in deep water sub-sea construction,
- Experience in large EPCI and SURF, in particular Logistic Supports, Mobilization, Field Engineering, local content requirements within Azerbaijan organization, transit & TI processes,
- Experience in Jacket Launching and Topside Floatover projects would be an advantage;
- Skilled in co-ordination of support Services, subcontractors,
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Russian/Azeri would be an advantage,
- Skilled in communication & team spirit,
- Skilled for planning development with Microsoft Project
- Ability to communicate in Russian and Azeri Language.