Project Engineer Senior (Chemical/Pharmaceutical sector)
TechnipFMC | Spain, Bacelona
- Represents the company towards clients, partners, subcontractors and vendors for technical subjects and may contribute to business development initiatives by reporting information or suggestion to Project manager.
- Ensures technical project execution within time and budget, monitoring compliance with QHSES requirements and contractual commitments
- Defines engineering coordination procedures, issues the basic data for design, and approves general project specifications
- Ensures timely approval of engineering and requisitioning documents from the client, as well as timely technical and economical definition of change orders and/or claims
- Contributes to schedule preparation, actively controls schedule execution and proposes corrective actions when needed
- Ensures timely internal and external reporting on engineering / requisitioning activities to project manager and client
- Contributes to respect of material and man/hours budget by proposing optimized technical solutions
- Ensures coordination of interfaces among engineering disciplines and with procurement, construction, vendors, licensors, and partners
- Contributes to defining and coordinating the permitting process with local authorities to obtain approval on engineering documents
You are meant for this job if you have:
- Chemical Engineering or Industrial Engineering Degree.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar project management role.
- Desirable experience in the pharmaceutical field.
- Knowledge GMP regulation.
- Fluent in Spanish and in English desirable.
What we offer:
- Be part of a multinational company with a solid and consolidated development perspectives
- Salary according to experience and responsibilities
- Career plan
The ideal candidate will participate of:
- Breakthrough Projects: continuously raise standards, to be innovative, solution-oriented, helping us to solve complex problems.
- Global Playground: be open-minded, open to travel, speak professional English, be adaptable and work in multicultural environment.
- Live Inspiring Experiences: be committed and proactive, having a strong sense of collaboration, able to make decisions and learn from every situation