Project Engineer - Mechanical, System and Product Engineering
Aker Solutions | Norway, Agotnes
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for on-time, high quality execution of technical activities related to dedicated project.
- Rig interface studies
- Mobilization & demobilization of Xmas Tree and Wellhead systems
- Installation of permanent subsea equipment
- Refurbishment, modification and recertification of equipment
- Factory acceptance & Site integration testing
We think you should have:
- Bachelors- or masters degree within technical disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years` experience from oil & gas industry, preferably within subsea systems.
- Knowledge of relevant standards within subsea systems.
- Knowledge of CAD software (Solidworks and Autocad preferred)
- Communicate well both in Norwegian and English (written and spoken)
- Take initiative and responsibility
- Have excellent teamwork and cooperation skills
- Be flexible
- Enjoy a high paced work environment