Project Engineer in Vernon, California
As a Project Engineer you will review and interpretation of customer specifications and material selection to meet customer project requirements. You will have technical project responsibility including creating complete engineering bills of material and customer/part design drawings and will meet project schedule milestones for engineering deliverables. Additionally, you will interface with and support other functions providing technical guidance to procurement, planning, manufacturing and suppliers to clarify project requirements and conduct design reviews to ensure components & assemblies comply with customer specifications and design requirements. Apply today to this great opportunity.
- 1+ years of design engineering experience.
- Posses understanding of manufacturing and fabrication processes.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Hands on knowledge of AutoCAD or similar design programs is essential.
- BSME or equivalent degree
- Design engineering experience with rotating equipment
- Familiarity with ASME B&PV Code & ANSI Y14.5 is preferred.
- Windchill experience