Project Engineer in Pasadena, Texas
Flowserve | USA, Bethlehem
- The Flowserve Rotational Engineering Program provides an opportunity for emerging leaders to fast track their career while leveraging their engineering background.
- This program requires a desire to lead a function or team in the future and geographic mobility throughout your career. This will be a 3-year program with 3 rotations (1-3 geographic locations), within that time frame.
- Each rotation will last 12 months, and assignments may span across multiple US sites, including Chesapeake VA, Lynchburg VA, Kalamazoo MI, Pasadena TX, Springville UT and Bethlehem PA.
- Learn about the flow control industry, products, competitors and Flowserve business units/platforms (Flow Control, Pumps, Aftermarket Services and Solutions)
- Develop a deep understanding of the markets Flowserve operates in: Oil and Gas, Water, Power, Chemical and General Industries
- Interface with customers, Flowserve leaders, and vendors to identify market opportunities to support product portfolio growth.
- Work closely with the sales and commercial operations teams during the order acquisition phase to understand the needs of the customer and support the proposal process to meet those needs
- Work directly with a Product Engineer to review the customer purchase order and specifications, compile design information and prepare order documentation, review and approve drawings, and participate in performance testing to support the order fulfillment process.
- Undergraduate engineering degree with preferred concentrations in Mechanical, Materials, Hydraulics, and Flow/Fluid Control
- Mobile within continental US
- Desire to pursue operational leadership roles
- Strong organization and work/project planning skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and effective collaborator
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office