Project Engineer in Bethlehem
Flowserve | USA, Bethlehem
- Learn about the flow control industry, products, competitors and Flowserve business units/platforms (Flow Control, Pumps, Aftermarket Services and Solutions)
- Develop a deep understanding of the markets Flowserve operates in: Oil and Gas, Water, Power, Chemical and General Industries
- Interface with customers, Flowserve leaders, and vendors to identify market opportunities to support product portfolio growth.
- Work closely with the sales and commercial operations teams during the order acquisition phase to understand the needs of the customer and support the proposal process to meet those needs
- Work directly with a Product Engineer to review the customer purchase order and specifications, compile design information and prepare order documentation, review and approve drawings, and participate in performance testing to support the order fulfillment process.
- Undergraduate engineering degree with preferred concentrations in Mechanical, Materials, Hydraulics, and Flow/Fluid Control
- Mobile within continental US
- Desire to pursue operational leadership roles
- Strong organization and work/project planning skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and effective collaborator
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office