Flowserve | Saudi Arabia, Al-Khobar
The Project Engineer responsibilities include, but are not limited to, contract review, planning, tracking project scheduling and control, communication with the internal team, vendor support, supply chain and the Customer. Also prepares & aligns resources, performs technical activities related to engineering projects. The Project Engineer must be proactive and drive the project from the order acquisition to Customer delivery, including control of milestone invoicing and close out of the projects. Communication, organizational, team building and Leadership skills are paramount. The Project Engineer has overall responsibility for the implementation of all Original and aftermarket Equipment business.
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineer with a business background preferred.
- Technical familiarity with industrial and engineered pumps and ability to hold technical communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in technical reviews and requisition preparation for buyouts such as motors, diesel engines, mechanical seals, and sealing systems.
- Experience with foreign markets, managing operations in remote locations, and export controls necessary.
- Familiarity with financial and operational reporting, metrics, and performance management systems required.
- Strong leadership skills are necessary, especially the ability to influence across matrix organization and build high performing teams
- International and domestic travel is required – approximately 10%
Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement processes are a Desirable for the position
- Project Management experience of 5 years in the pump industry - Desirable
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) - Desirable