Flowserve | Italy, Mezzago
Responsibilities & Requirements: You'll be involved in the following tasks:
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Confirm product performance by design.
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What do you need for this job:
- Have Engineering degree
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience in oil&gas valve industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Knowledge of MS Office package
- Proven design competences on Ball Valve: Side entry, Top Entry, Control Valve
- Valve Specification knowledge of main O&G EPC and End Users
- Manufacturing methods and procedures
- Project management skills
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Are a natural at building positive relationships;
- Have strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills;
- Have keen attention to detail;
- Are flexible and able to cope with process changes.
What we can offer you:
- Friendly multicultural environment and team events
- The candidate will be able to participate in the global payroll project and be involved in process improvement and reengineering
- In this role the candidate will develop further result-driven expertise competencies, specifically in the area of end-to-end process design, documentation, training, monitoring as well as vendor relationship management
- Local benefits: pension scheme, canteen, medical services.