Flowserve | India, Coimbatore
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability for total project execution performance & safety (project initiation to project completion) on all assigned projects.
- Review assigned orders/contracts to ensure that requirements are adequately defined and documented, identify any differences between the order.
- Plan and accountable for the successful achievement of the project contractual specification and schedules. Also, maintain up-to-date status of assigned contracts, communicate progress to customers, and facilitate elimination of any barriers to on-time shipment together with PM.
- Work with sales channels, engineering, planning, purchasing, accounting, and manufacturing for complete, thorough and accurate information such as bills of material, routing, schedules, material specifications, engineering documentation, buy-out specifications, engineering changes, and supply of all documentation required to fulfill contract and QMS procedures.
- Use key in-house engineering tools, such as Engineering Information Systems, Application Engineering Programs and Imaging Systems, to conduct and manage engineering document deliverables to customer.
- Assures the timely release of engineering documentation to meet schedules- both initial submittals and the finalization of all outstanding documentation. Responsible to help improve order’s payment by submitting all documentation required.
- Communicate contractual requirements and changes internally in accordance with applicable internal process & procedures. provide technical support to the sales and the service team on seals and systems and to customers.
- Provide effective stewardship of the financial expectations on each assigned project to: a) produce the gross margin that meets or exceeds the SAP approved criteria; b) meet the total cash flow & working capital plan for the project, c) minimize the total COPQ, d. Report to PM on Percentage of Completion (POC) jobs progress as per Finance policy/guidelines in monthly basis.
- To lead by example and drive a culture of Safety, Ethics and Customer.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Mechanical Engineering (or) equivalent with 6-8 years of experience in Project engineering, execution, customer facing and/ or possesses strong experience in any other manufacturing functions in rotating equipment industry of large size, preferably MNCs & Seal system manufacturers.
- Should have the following qualities.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills, including meeting and workshop facilitation experience
- Good communication and written skills; able to organize and prioritize work responsibilities
- Possesses commercial skills to support Sales team and interact with customers
- Positive attitude towards Flowserve culture and complete compliance to Flowserve safety standards
- Strong analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Able to interact with all level of personnel
- Able to multi task and work independently
- Be prompt, efficient and effective in responding to internal and external customers on a timely basis