ExxonMobil | China, Huizhou,
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Leads the project team to safely execute Capital Projects, using the ExxonMobil Capital Projects Management System.
- Project Engineer continuously identifies project risks (scope, cost, schedule, quality, etc.) and develops mitigation strategies. The Project Engineer is ultimately responsible for delivering projects that are Safe, Reliable, Operable, Cost effective, and Timely.
- Champions safety through visible leadership including mentoring, coaching, recognition, participation in safety meetings
- Prepare project deliverables (project plan, constructability review)
- Ensure the development and execution of project deliverables, including but not limited to the following
-Project Objectives & Strategies
-Project Design Basis
-Facilities Design Basis
-PHA / HAZOP
-Startup and Commissioning Plan
-Pre-Startup Safety Review
-Management of Change
- Work with and steward EPC contractor to deliver safe execution of project facilities
- Steward project safety, quality, cost and schedule performance
- Communicate timely project status to all stakeholders
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from recognized university
- Three to seven years’ project management experience in oil and gas / petrochemical industry.
- Experience in international projects, multi-national company (MNC), Wholly Owned Foreign Enterprise (WOFE) or JV is an advantage.
- Construction experience required
- Broad knowledge of industry standards and related work processes
- Strong organizational, coordination, planning, and interface skills
- Able to work well with others in a fast-changing environment
- Be able to use English as working language