Corteva | Italy, Mozzanica
- Understands, teaches/coaches and applies behaviors aligned to the principals of a Highly Reliable Organization: Expect the Unexpected, Do Not Generalize, Indentify Trends and Anticipate Impact, Engage and Apply Expertise, and Commit to Resilience.
- Understands all applicable process technology, equipment and process control technology. Works with Technical Advising role(s) and plant personnel to optimize operations to meet Business, Site and plant goals. (EH&S, production, cost, quality, energy, reliability, etc.).
- Diagnoses and documents the root causes of asset utilization (AU) losses in the globally supported AU tool.
- Provides leadership, expertise, diagnosis, and drives optimization in plant Raw Material Efficiency, which may include yield, waste generation, or other technology specific measures. Serves as the plant focal point for this key performance area.
- Participates when required in advanced trouble shooting and RCI's and coaches others to learn these skills. Ensures findings are documented in Plant Operating Discipline for future usage.
- Provide leadership, coaching and direction in the day to day decision making for the operating area of responsibility.
- As required, participates on and leads teams in his/her area of accountability
- Networks with other engineers on site and within the business to leverage knowledge on plant operations. (i.e. Maximize Production, Improvement, Site Optimization, EH&S, Reliability, R&D, TICA, Tech Center etc.)
- Coaches team members to ensure Most Effective Technology (MET), which includes best practices, are understood and utilized to optimize operations.
- Ensures Operating Discipline / ODMS requirements are met.
- Understands and applies skills and knowledge and current methodology to projects (i.e. IPS Methodology, Statistical Process Control (SPC) technology, Six Sigma, Lean, etc.)
- Works with Plant Process Control Coordination role to ensure process control is optimized in the facility.
- Supports and coaches plant roles in procedure usage, creation, reviews, updates and approvals when assigned.
- As required communicate technical information and issues to plant personnel, Technology or Expertise centers.
- erforms other related work process roles as determined by Plant\Site\Business. (i.e. Technical Advising, Production Coordinating, Operate Plant Work Process Leader, ODMS Element Focal Point, Production Data Analyzing, Manufacturing Representative, etc.
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- Degree in Engineering, chemistry or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of on site experience in production plant
- Excelent communication skills with experience interfacing stakeholders at different levels of the organization
- To be competent troubleshooter and problem-solver
- Fluent in English
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You… What We Can Offer To Help You Grow?
- Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressing agricultural challenges of our time
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary