NOV | Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
As Product Engineer you will have a key role in the department processes, being responsible for the following main activities:
- Prepare and verify structural analysis and calculations, computational simulations, technical reports (design reports), calculation log, project assumptions, support the projects throughout production, meeting the technical requirements and customer demands;
- Prepare and compose reports from different software and file formats (Excel, Word, MathCAD, E-flex, etc.);
- Prepare and verify the project's premises, select qualified materials for connectors and accessories;
- Develop and verify lists of materials of equipment in a specific system (ERP);
- Perform the “first Engineering judgment” (first analysis of a production deviation);
- Monitor assembly of connectors and accessories.
- Required complete B.SC in Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, of Materials, Metallurgy, Aeronautics, Mechanical Production and / or similar, with active CREA;
- Required advanced english skills (speaking and writing);
- Required experience in the oil and gas sector;
- Desirable previous experience working with similar activities;
- Desirable training in MathCAD basic;
- Desirable knowledge of ERP System.