Corteva | Argentina, San Lorenzo
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the implementation of the Process Safety programs in the facility.
- Work with the Regional Process Safety Leader to provide proper interpretation and guidance of the mandatory process safety requirements and recommended practices.
- Work with the Regional Process Safety Leader and PSM1 Specialists using knowledge of Corteva’s Process Safety Standards and Guidelines to define and document any gaps in the plant design and operating practices versus Corteva’s Process Safety mandatory requirements.
- Work with the Regional Process Safety Leader to drive consistency in implementation of Corteva’s Process Safety Standards and Guidelines from local requirements perspective.
- Ensure communication of new Corteva Process Safety standards/requirements with implementation planning for the facility.
- Be the communication focal point for the Regional Process Safety Leader.
- Be an active member of applicable PSM1 network teams and serves as communication focal point for the PSM1 related knowledge and issues at the facility.
- Lead the facility PSM1 team of element owners and works with them to comply with Corteva’s Process Safety Standards and Guidelines.
- Lead the development of and assists in achieving facility Process Safety goals.
- Work with Leadership to gain resources and support for making changes that will close identified gaps.
- Coordinate facility efforts to continuously maintain PSM1 documentation accurate and updated at all times.
- Support the development of cardinal rules and actively promotes these in the plant
- Responsible for MOC (Management of Change) reviews of Process Safety sections, escalating for further review where required.
- Support the development and delivery of facility specific Process Safety training and leverages enterprise training to the facility.
- Support the evaluation of contract employer's safety performance and programs.
- Work closely with Maintenance on Core Asset Integrity, ensuring applicable RAGAGEPs are identified.
- Support the development of process safety related immediate response drills.
- Lead the PSM metric reporting
- Lead PSCE reporting and incident investigations for PSM related events
- Be the facility focal point for Process Safety Audits and Self Assessments (including HIRA, MOC, New Leader Reviews, PSM audits, local / applicable Process Safety regulations)
- Support the facility cost tracking and improvement.
- Serve as focal point for facility utilities and infrastructure.
- Participate and represent the site in a variety of initiatives, as delegated by the Production Leader.
1 PSM: Process Safety Management
MOC: Management of Change
PSCE: Process Safety & Containment events
- Degree in Engineering (Chemical Engineer preferred).
- At least 5 years related work/field experience in engineering, manufacturing, and/or Environment, Health and Safety is preferred.
- Knowledge of Process Safety activities and processes required.
- Production, Improvement, Project Management experiences are a plus.
- Languages spoken: Spanish & English.
- Reside in San Lorenzo