Process /Equipement Engineer
This position performs work requiring advanced knowledge which is predominantly intellectual in character and which routinely exercises discretion and judgment. The advanced knowledge is in a field of science or learning and gained through a prolonged course of specialized intellectual instruction, experience, and expertise acquired in the field.
The purpose of this position is to provide technical expertise in multiple areas of Process Technology. The role leads other engineers in executing project assignments and may oversee several teams of engineers.
- May lead a process team on a project overseeing design of several process areas or units to develop drawings and specifications for study, feasibility, Front End Engineering Development (FEED), or Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, and Construction (EPFC) for these units/systems
- Develop Process Technology Quality and Activity Plans for moderate to intermediate size projects
- Propose/develop cost effective work processes (project specific) to ensure Fluor’s success
- Provide execution support in the implementation of the Project Execution Plan
- Perform inspections and audits of activities to determine conformance to specified requirements
- Execute Fluor’s scope of work according to contract requirements
- Other duties as assigned
To be Considered Candidates:Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located and be able to interview on site., Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study with 16 years work experience. 10-15 years of progressive experience in delivery of personalized medicine technology including cell and gene therapy.
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Other Job Requirements
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
- Background in facility layout, integration, equipment and design
- Process engineering experience
- Experience with personalized medicine, gene therapy or cell therapy
- Degrees in chemical, mechanical, biotechnology or bio-molecular engineering are preferred
- EPCM experience
- A recognized professional certification.