Process Engineering Manager
- Leads preparation of FCDh process design packages (PDP) for Dow licensing customers.
- Leads the preparation of technical proposals and supports the preparation of commercial proposals for potential customers.
- Leads identification and implementation of process technology improvements and miscellaneous design improvements for FCDh.
- Supports FCDh customers with post-PDP activities as applicable including responding to questions, FEED and detailed design support, construction progress reviews, performance test, etc.
- Provides technical support to Dow operated FCDh plants as applicable.
- Provides technical support to sales and marketing efforts to grow the FCDh technology licensing business.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of the process engineering fundamentals.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/activities simultaneously and work effectively across cultures and time zones is required.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Assertiveness, leadership and flexibility to adapt to business needs and market conditions.
- Limited travel is required depending on plant, project and licensing requirements.
- Ability and willingness to accept temporary relocation to engineering contractor offices.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of engineering, manufacturing, or related experience is required.
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
- Advanced degrees (Master, PhD, MBA) are highly desirable.
- 10+ years of engineering, manufacturing, or related experience.
- Experience with FCC technology is preferred.
- Experience in out-licensing (preparation of PDP packages, etc. for 3rd parties) and/or in-licensing (technical evaluation, acquisition and implementation of 3rd party technologies) is highly desirable.
- Experience working with engineering companies as client is desirable.
- Experience with Technical Service and Support for external clients is preferred.
- Experience interacting with multiple cultures / international teams is desirable.
- Experience in capital projects.
Note: Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others