Process Engineer / Senior Process Engineer
Chevron | Singapore, Singapore
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Supports operations in the areas of process troubleshooting and process improvements to improve plant reliability and increase plant capacity
- Coordinates and participates in HAZOP studies to manage process safety in the plant
- Develops process improvement proposals for project implementation and execution
- Performs plant trials for process improvements and for raw material qualification
- Initiates and manages capital projects
- Performs basic Process Engineering Design
- Monitors process trends and product quality to ensure product quality conformance
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering
- Personnel with relevant work experience in refinery, petrochemical or chemical industry are preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and across functional groups
- Knowledge in Process Design and Engineering
- Familiar with ASME & API codes & standards Knowledge in HAZOP, Root Cause Analysis, Statistical Process Control (SPC) and engineering tools
- Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
- Selected candidate will work in the Singapore under the local payroll system and benefits.