LyondellBasell | China, Suzhou
Roles & Responsibilities
- Target for “Goal Zero” and Support for production to meet HSE regulation and rules.
- Collaborate with commercial team for formulas hand-over to plant and keep continuously for products modification and specification.
- Maintenance for SOP system to keep formulas, Process setting are 100% accuracy.
- Troubleshooting for process and drive quality improvement by VDA 6.3 implementation in production department
- Support for plant new projects and facilities modification to meet products requests.
- Best practice sharing and experience exchange with brotherhood plant.
- Provide technical skill training for process and product aspect.
- Assistance with production manager to achieve production KPI.
- Bachelor or equivalent/above degree, major in chemical or polymer, or other related engineering subject.
- Approximate 3 years working experience in manufacture of polymer extrusion, chemical plant processing or operation
- Drives Results
- Decision Quality
- Ensure accountability
- Customer Focus
- Communicates effectively
- Familiar with tool practice, such as FMEA, FTA etc.
- Intermediate and fluency desired in both written and oral English
- Builds effective teams
- Cultivates innovation
- Customer focus
- Demonstrates courage
- Drives results
- Ensures accountability
- Instills trust and exemplifies integrity