Process Engineer LNG Department (F/H)
TechnipFMC | France, Paris
The TechnipFMC Group is one of the world leaders in Engineering, Procurement and Construction services to deliver onshore LNG export terminals. The TechnipFMC Group is also the world leader in developing offshore LNG (FLNG) with a unique reference portfolio of several FLNGs currently under construction or operation.
These leading positions allows TechnipFMC to be involved in major onshore & offshore facility designs, from conceptual stage to full EPC lumpsum projects.
To reinforce its core LNG Process team, Technip France is recruiting Process Engineers having already some experiences in onshore LNG and/or FLNG technology.
The anticipated role includes the following functions:
- Process & utilities scheme selection & optimization.
- Process simulation model development and preparation of Heat & Material and Utility balances
- Equipment and Instrumentation design, hydraulic design, safety studies and flare systems design,
- Development of P&ID’s, and all the documentation involved in FEED and EPC projects
- Development of specialized studies or specific tools as required
- Contribution to R&D and Technology development
You are meant for this job if you have/are :
- A degree in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering (MS or equivalent)
- A typical 4-10 years of experience in onshore or offshore LNG plant design or operation support.
- Fluent English language is mandatory, and ideally also basics in French language.
- Useful knowledge of process engineering software such as Hysys, PROII, Flarenet.
- LNG projects being worldwide and generally performed through a multi-center organization,
- International mobility is mandatory for short/medium term assignments.
Your future at TechnipFMC
- Potential career path, if possible
- Global mobility opportunities if relevant
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team if relevant