Process Engineer Level II
We are looking for Fire Protection Engineer in our Process team with following skill set:
- Proficient in Fire water system design
- Experience in handling gas suppression (clean agent systems)
- Experience of Hazardous area classification
- Experience of Fire proofing
- Hands on experience of Dispersion studies, Consequence analysis
- Participation in common safety studies like HAZOP, HAZID, ENVID, OHID, COMAH,PSSR etc
- International experience comprising of well-known clients like Shell, ARAMCO, ADNOC,BP, Exxon Mobil etc
What you will bring
- Technical and Industry Experience
- Effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its customers.
- A good working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of process engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A good working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of process engineering specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Engineering experience in the same or similar industry, and developing leadership skills.
- Some job site or factory experience.
- Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- A recognized degree in the relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.